munKNEE.com – Your KEY To Making Money!The post New Magic Mushroom Stock Index Includes These 12 Stocks (+4K Views) appeared first on munKNEE.com. peyote psilocybin mushroom ketamine psychedelic therapeutics psychoactive therapy major depressive disorder depressive disorder depression anxiety ptsd alcoholism treatment clinics medicinal mushroom psilocybin-assisted therapy amanita amanita muscaria psychedelics stocks trading cybin ehave field trip health graph blockchain havn life sciences hollister biosciences mind cure health mind medicine minerco mydecine innovations group new wave nova mentis life science pharmather psyched wellness revive therapeutics seelos therapeutics silo pharma thoughtful brands mindmed numinus wellness numinus compass aion better plant codebase core one entheon field trip havn hollister mind cure mydecine nova mentis nutritional high psyched pure extracts revive seelos silo research legalize legalization
Index Inclusion CriteriaTo provide insights into the progress of this fledgling sector’s growth we have created the munKNEE Magic Mushroom Stock Index to track each constituent’s stock price performance to complement its munKNEE Pure-Play Pot Stock Index. 12 stocks are eligible for inclusion in the index based on the following criteria:
- a market capitalization between US$10M and US$75M
- a stock that trades between US$0.10/share and US$1/share
- the 3 largest medicinal mushroom stocks in the sector are not included in the Index because they either trade in excess of $1/share and/or have a market cap in excess of $75M, namely, Compass (CMPS), MindMed (MMEDF) and Field Trip (FTRPF) as these inclusions would make comparative analysis and Index averages meaningless. As such, they will be included as a footnote to the munKNEE Magic Mushroom Stock Index updates as to performance.
- the 10 smallest medicinal mushroom stocks in the sector are not included in the Index because they either trade at less than $0.10/share and/or have a market cap of less than $10M, namely: Aion (ANTCF), Better Plant (VEGGF), Codebase (BKLLF), Ehave (EHVVF), Graph Blockchain (REGRF), Green Star (GTSIF), Minerco (MINE), New Wave (TRMNF), Red Light (TRUFF) and Thoughtful Brands (PEMTF).
- 5 of the medicinal mushroom stocks in the sector are not included in the Index because they trade exclusively in Canadian dollars in addition to being extremely small in market capitalization and trading for less than the equivalent of US$1/share, namely: Core One (COOL), Cybin (CYBN), Entheon (ENBI), Newscope-Pharmather (PHRM) and Pure Extracts (PULL).
- Psyched Wellness (DCNPF) +450.0% to $0.11 (Mkt. Cap: $10.9M)
- Silo Pharma (SILO) +110% to $0.42 (Mkt. Cap: $25.5M)
- Champignon (SHRMF) +22.9% to $0.43 (Mkt. Cap: $72.6M)
- Revive (RVVTF) +20.0% to $0.18 (Mkt. Cap: $35.2M)
- Numinus (LKYSF) +18.8% to $0.38 (Mkt. Cap: $43.6M)
- Nova Mentis (LIBFF) +15.4% to $0.15 (Mkt. Cap: $9.1M)
- Hollister (HSTRF) +11.1% to $0.10 (Mkt. Cap: $18.5M)
- Seelos (SEEL) +8.1% to $0.80 (Mkt. Cap: $44.1M)
- Jaguar (JAGX) +5.0% to $0.21 (Mkt. Cap: $11.2%)
- Havn (HAVLF) +3.0% to $0.69 (Mkt. Cap: $46.0M)
- Mydecine (MYCOF) No Change at $0.15 (Mkt. Cap: $21.9M)
- Mind Cure (MCURF) -14.0% to $0.48 (Mkt. Cap: $28.5M)
About Each ConstituentFor the sake of comparing companies using one type of mushroom vs. another the list below is divided into two segments, namely functional and psychedelic.
Psychedelic Mushroom Category1. Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. (MYCOF): Mydecine is the only company in the world that can legally produce, transfer, sell and export pharmaceutical-grade psilocybin from whole-mushroom extraction and can do so at a tiny fraction of the cost of synthetic psilocybin production. It is conducting the world’s first clinical trials into the efficacy of psilocybin in treating PTSD in collaboration with the Dutch Royal Army, For more information on the company visit its website here. 2. Numinus Wellness Inc. (LKYSF): Numinus combines clinical operations with psychedelic drug R&D and cultivation of Psilocybe mushrooms, for the purpose of extracting psilocybin from them. For more information on the company visit its website here. 3. Silo Pharma Inc. (SILO): SILO is focused on providing proprietary psychedelic therapeutics to patients suffering from end-of-life anxiety, Alzheimer’s, depression, addiction, PTSD, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. For more information on the company visit its website here. 4. Revive Therapeutics Ltd. (RVVTF): Revive entered a Phase 1 clinical trial in August with the University of Wisconsin System to study the safety and feasibility of psilocybin in adults with Methamphetamine Use Disorder. For more information on the company visit its website here. 5. HAVN Life Sciences Inc. (HAVLF): HAVN is engaged in the research and development of psychopharmacological products, including the formulation of standardized psychoactive compounds derived from fungi. For more information on the company visit its website here. 6. Champignon Brands Inc. (SHRMF): Champignon is focused on treatments for depression through the development of ketamine compounds and a network of ketamine-based treatment clinics. For more information on the company visit its website here. 7. Hollister Biosciences Inc. (HSTRF): Hollister acquired AlphaMind Brands for C$1.2M to gain exposure to the psychedelic arena and as a complement to its cannabis brand. For more information on the company visit its website here. 8. Jaguar Health Inc. (JAGX): While primarily focused on developing gastrointestinal products for humans and animals, the company announced this week that it is launching its mental health Entheogen Therapeutics Initiative with the goal to discover new and groundbreaking natural novel psychoactive plant-based compounds that treat mood disorders, addiction, neurodegenerative diseases, and more. For more information on the company visit its website here. 9. NOVA MENTIS Life Science Corp. (NOVA): Pilz Bioscience Corp., which has signed a non-binding letter of intent to be acquired by Nova Mentis, is developing medicinal psychedelics for neuro-inflammatory conditions with a significant cognitive component and high unmet therapeutic needs with an initial focus is on Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). For more information on the company visit its website here. 10. Seelos Therapeutics Inc. (SEEL): Seelos announced in June its final data from Phase I of its study of intra-nasal racemic ketamine (SLS-002) as a rapid, effective treatment for refractory depression and suicidality and is beginning a double-blind, placebo-controlled Proof of Concept study for Acute Suicidal Ideation and Behavior in patients with Major Depressive Disorder this fall. For more information on the company visit its website here.
Functional Mushroom Category1. Mind Cure Health Inc. (MCURF): Given that it could take +10 years, and potentially +$100M, to bring a new psychedelic drug to market, Mind Cure is developing products from the 12 species of edible (“functional”) mushrooms that are recognized as promoting brain health as opposed to the 100 or so species containing the highly psychoactive substance, psilocybin. Functional mushrooms, like psychedelic drugs, also represent a multi-billion market in their own right and this market is already open for business today which will allow Mind Cure to offset some of the R&D costs associated with psychedelics research with near-term revenue streams from functional mushrooms. For more information on the company visit its website here. 2. Psyched Wellness Ltd. (PSYC): Psyched’s objective is to create premium mushroom-derived products in the emerging functional mushroom food category led by its flagship “poisonous” mushroom extract product, Amanita Muscaria infused tinctures, which have been shown to soothe the body, ease physical distress and help with sleeping. It should be noted that Amanita Muscaria does not contain any deadly amanitin toxins found in most other poisonous mushrooms and the muscarine in the product is found in such minute quantities that it is clinically insignificant. For more information on the company visit its website here.
Larger Mkt. Cap Medicinal Mushroom Stocks
- Compass (CMPS) +21.0% to $38.71 (Mkt. Cap: $1.3B)
- MindMed (MMEDF) +18.2% to $0.91 (Mkt. Cap: $273.5M)
- Field Trip (FTRPF) +15.9% to $2.33 (Mkt. Cap: $84.1M)
munKNEE.com has joined eResearch.com to provide you with individual company research articles and specific stock recommendations in addition to munKNEE’s more general informative articles on the economy, the markets, and gold, silver and cannabis investing.
Check out eResearch. If you like what you see then…
Rick Doblin Explains MAPS’ New $70 Million Investment Fund With Vine Ventures
MDMA2 days ago
Breaking News: MAPS and Vine VC Launch Innovative $70 Million Funding Structure
MDMA1 day ago
How LSD Helped Me Create a Psychedelic Community for People of Color
LSD2 days ago
Top Psychedelic Business News: Nov 29-Dec 3
MDMA1 day ago