This article identifies the top 8 clinical-stage psychedelic drug companies in each of the marijuana and mushroom categories that comprise the constituents of munKNEE‘s Pure-Play Marijuana & Mushroom Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index. Here are the details:
By Lorimer Wilson, Managing Editor of munKNEE.com, Your KEY To Making Money!
100 clinical-stage psychedelic drug stocks now trade on North American stock exchanges. 60 research the treatment of a variety of mental illnesses based on the use of “magic mushrooms” (psilocybin), ketamine, DMT, Ibogaine, LSD, or MDMA (“ecstasy”), AND 40 research the treatment of mental illnesses based on the use of THC marijuana.
16 of the 100 clinical-stage psychedelic drug stocks – by chance evenly divided into each category – have market capitalizations in excess of $50M and less than $500M. and are included in the munKNEE Pure-Play Marijuana & Mushroom Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index. The remaining 84 stocks in the Index are nano-cap stocks (i.e. have market caps below $50M) and are not included in the Index.
Below is the stock price performance for each category last week, month to date and YTD and each major component price change with the reason(s) why, if any:
The 8 marijuana-based research stocks in munKNEE‘s Pure-Play Marijuana & Mushroom Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index:
- range in price from $0.03/share and $4.51/share (an average of $1.21/share)
- with an average market capitalization of $104M.
- Zelira (ZLDAF): N/C, in the last 5 days, N/C since the beginning of July and +33.3% YTD.
- MGC (MGCLF): N/C, N/C and +50.0%, respectively.
- Allied Corp (ALID): -1.8%, +0.9% and 46.7%, respectively.
- Enveric (ENVB): -3.0%, -12.3% and -54.9%, respectively.
- Revive (RVVTF): -4.4%, -12.2% and -12.2% respectively.
- Corbus (CRBP): -4.7%, -21.2% and +12.8%, respectively.
- Tetro Bio (TBPMF): -8.7%, -22.2% and +40.0%, respectively.
- Zynerba (ZYNE): -13.1%, -13.8% and +36.7%, respectively.
- All the above declines were due to general category weakness
Category Price Change: -2.1% in the last 5 days, -13.3% since the beginning of July and -6.1% YTD.
The 8 mushroom/ketamine-based research stocks in munKNEE‘s Pure-Play Marijuana & Mushroom Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index:
- range in price from $0.22/share and $5.90/share (an average of $1.88/share)
- with an average market capitalization of $200M.
- Field Trip (FTRPF): +8.3% in the last 5 days, +4.8% since the beginning of July and +81.5% YTD.
- announced that it has received conditional approval to list its issued and outstanding common shares on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, will continue to trade in the U.S. on the OTCQX under its current symbol, FTRPF until the new listing is implemented. It will continue to trade in Canada on the TSX Exchange under its current symbol FTRP and its warrants under the symbol “FTRP.WT”.
- Cybin (CLXPF): +5.6%, +41.3% and +100% YTD, respectively.
- announced that it has received conditional approval to list on the NYSE American stock exchange and has reserved the ticker symbol CYBN. The Company plans to maintain its current listing on the NEO Exchange.
- Awakn Life (AWKN): +4.2%, -14.9% so far in July
- announced that Professor Barbara Mason has joined its Clinical Advisory Board. Awakn which began trading on, June 23rd on the NEO Exchange Inc.
- Small Pharma (DMTTF): N/C, +11.1% so far in July
- began trading on June 3 on the OTC. There is no recent news.
- Red Light (CSE:TRIP; OTC:TRUFF): N/C, -26.7%, -12.0%, respectively
- announced that it’s cash, cash equivalents and investments in private companies total approximately $30 million.
- Seelos (SEEL): -3.3%, -17.4% and +47.5%, respectively
- Mydecine (MYCOF): -5.0%, +15.1% and +8.6%, respectively
- Numinus (LKYSF): -8.3%,+4.1% and -8.3%, respectively.
ATAI, Compass (CMPS), Mind Medicine (MNMD) and GH Resources (GHRS) are excluded from the above category given their very large market caps and high share prices which would have dominated the category’s performance.
Category Price Change: +1.4% in the last 5 days, +2.4% since the beginning of July and +62.2% YTD.
- the Marijuana-Based Category of 8 stocks was:
- -2.1% last week, -13.3 so far in July and -6.1% YTD
- the Mushroom/Ketamine-Based Category of 8 stocks was:
- +1.4% last week, +2.4% so far in July and +62.2% YTD
- the munKNEE Pure-Play Marijuana & Mushroom Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index summary was:
- N/C last week, -4.4% so far in July and +36.6% YTD
A Few Last Words:
- Click the “Like” button at the top of the page if you found this article a worthwhile read as this will help us build a bigger audience.
- Comment below if you want to share your opinion or perspective with other readers and possibly exchange views with them.
- Register to receive our free Market Intelligence Report newsletter (sample here) in the top right hand corner of this page.
- Join us on Facebook to be automatically advised of the latest articles posted and to comment on any of them.
The post Marijuana vs. Mushroom Psychedelic Drug Stocks: A Performance Comparison appeared first on munKNEE.com.ibogaine psilocybin mushroom mdma lsd ketamine dmt psychedelic stocks shares stock exchange trading tsx cse nasdaq otc cybin mind medicine allied numinus compass field trip mydecine revive seelos small pharma atai awakn research