Standalone version of Edify’s no-code, drag-and-drop tool now available for any contact center to create and execute self-service customer experiences
Edify Labs (edify.cx), the customer experience software company that makes business communications feel more like personal ones, released Edify Workflows – the standalone version of the no-code, drag-and-drop design tool at the heart of the company’s flagship contact center software, Edify CX. Now, any contact center, regardless of existing technology, can deploy Edify Workflows for self-service customer experiences and simply pay for usage. No Edify license is required.
Edify Workflows replaces legacy interactive voice response (IVR), interactive virtual assistants (IVA), and robotic process automation (RPA) tools with unprecedented ease of use and a host of valuable features for better automated customer service experiences. Built-in artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities help the system understand customers’ words, tones, and sentiments, expanding its innate knowledge and increasing its accuracy with every interaction. In addition, Edify Workflows automatically populates and validates data from external sources, redacts and encrypts sensitive information like credit card information and passwords, as well as triggers actions that detect fraudulent activity and flag threats. Finally, the system’s ability to synthesize vast amounts of data in nanoseconds enables companies to offer rich, thorough agentless experiences to customers who prefer self-service.
“Customer service automation has become less expensive and more accessible over the years, but this announcement from Edify makes it viable for every contact center,” said Dave Michels, principal analyst, TalkingPointz. “So much more than a chatbot, Edify Workflows is an intuitive way for contact centers to explore multichannel automation – and Edify – with no significant cost or training.”
Companies are using Edify Workflows to do things like:
- Replace legacy systems to deliver elevated voice, chat, and SMS self-service options to customers
- Deliver proactive service notifications regarding order confirmations, updates, delivery schedules, and promotions
- Capture consent for PCI compliance
- Conduct Voice of Customer (VoC) surveying to monitor key metrics like NPS and CSAT
- Unify disparate onsite databases, customer applications, and private and public clouds for a comprehensive view of customer information
Jamaica Public Service (JPS), the utility provider for the island of Jamaica, replaced its legacy contact center systems with Edify. The company now handles 80% of its inbound customer conversations using Edify Workflows rather than a human agent. As a result, JPS is on track to save 136,000 agent hours – freeing its people to focus on more complex, high-value interactions with power customers, translating into slashing operating costs by $800,000 in year one.
Recommended AI News: Elliptic Labs Shipping on Three Redmi Smartphones
“We built a ridiculously simple no-code workflow tool for everyone – except IT – because designing and executing powerful processes and campaigns should not take 30 days and an advanced engineering degree,” said Cameron Weeks, co-founder and CEO of Edify. “We live in an era of instant gratification and companies need the tools to deliver on that for their customers. With Edify Workflows, it’s never been easier or more accessible; now anyone with a laptop and Wi-Fi can develop and modify business processes and campaigns as their needs adjust in real time.”
In addition to JPS, brands are choosing Edify Workflows to offer smarter, more robust self-service options to customers, lower costs, and elevate the work their agents are doing – thereby boosting everyone’s satisfaction. Edify Workflows is available as a standalone product for the cost of usage only.
Edify unites contact center (CCaaS), unified communications (UCaaS), and real-time communications (CPaaS/API) functionality in a single, cloud-native software solution. Here’s how to buy:
- Edify’s CX delivers comprehensive cloud-native omnichannel contact center functionality with built-in artificial intelligence (AI) for $7/user/day.
- Edify’s EX delivers unified communications (UC) for $120/user/year.
- Sync℠ video collaboration capabilities can be added to Edify EX for $180/user/year.
- Edify’s Sync℠ for Rooms is available at $480/room/year.
- Edify’s Developer delivers API and CPaaS functionality for the cost of usage only.
- Edify’s Workflows℠ delivers no-code functionality for creating and executing AI-powered automated customer experiences for the cost of usage only.
Edify’s is exhibiting at Enterprise Connect in Orlando, FL, today through 3/24 in booth 1211. Enterprise Connect is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision-makers together with the industry’s vendors, channel partners, analysts, and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration.
Recommended AI News: Registration Open for Yugabyte’s Second Annual Distributed SQL Summit (DSS) Asia
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]nps