Bridget Hoffer and Katie Pringle of the Award-winning cannabis marketing and PR firm, Marigold PR
The second annual Womxn, Wellness and Cannabis Conference will take place virtually on May 26-27, 2021. As the largest free virtual event of its kind, the WWC Conference brings together industry trailblazers in an inclusive, fun and educational online environment to celebrate the feminine cannabis and psychedelic experience through panel discussions, keynotes and live Q&A.
CFN is a media partner with the WWC Conference and CFN’s Director of Operations Heather Schurr will be moderating the Compliant Marketing panel discussion this year.
The WWC Conference will cover a variety of cannabis and psychedelic topics:
- International Cannabis – Charlotte Bowyer (Head of Consulting, Hanway Associates), Priya Mishra (Hempvati), Barinder Rasode (CEO of Grow Tech Labs) and Ulla Haaning Singapuri (CSO, KannaSwiss).
- Compliant Marketing – Sarah Clowater (Cannabis Consultant), Alison Gordon (Co-Founder, Other People’s Pot), Heather Schurr (Director of Operations, CFN Media Group) and Katie Pringle (Co-Founder & CEO, Marigold PR).
- Evolution of the Psychedelic Industry – Barinder Rasode (Co-Founder, Havn Life), Salimeh Tabrizi (Co-Founder, Canadian Psychedelic Association), Stacey Wallin (CSO & Co-Founder, Numinus) and Amanda Siebert (Author, The Little Book of Psychedelics).
- Patient Insights – Ashleigh Brown (Founder, SheCann), Ashley Keenan (Journalist & Communications Specialist), Sabrina Ramkellawan (Co-founder, Knowde Group), and Dr. Jenna Valleriani (Director Patient Advocacy, Canopy Growth Corporation).
- Cannabis Operations – Loretta Eldridge (Marketing Leader, EQUA Specialty Risk Partners Corporation), Kayla Mann (CFO, Habitat), Dr. Toni Rinow (CFO and Global Operating Officer, Neptune Wellness Solutions), Maya Glogowski (Vice President, Cannabilog & Business Development, WomenCanCann) and Theresa Robert (Vice President Finance, Mariwell).
The event was developed by Marigold PR alongside an advisory committee of industry experts and is supported by Platinum Partner Lift & Co. Expo, VIP Partners Flow Scientific and Vivo Cannabis and Supporting Partner Flower Stampede.
The post 2nd Annual WWC Conference: Connecting Womxn in Cannabis and Psychedelics appeared first on CannabisFN.psychedelics psychedelic numinus havn maya